Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend in Pagosa

Saturday
The weekend started off with some Parelli Games. The students were able to put their savvy skills to the test and have fun doing it.
Gina, Kerrin and myself helped set up and help during the games. It really made me wish I had sienna here with me so we could participate.
I spotted Linda and Remmer riding up to the big top during the morning, then she was nice enough to look in and see how the games were going.
In the afternoon the faculty gives free lessons to the office staff, so we were able to spectate and listen in for a while.
It was a beautiful day, so in the afternoon I drove into Pagosa to take some photo's and look around town. (don't tell the hubby, but I looked at some real estate listings while in town) :0)
The evening was spent sat outside the lodge catching up on emails. It was a gorgeous evening with a cool breeze, and students were playing with horses all around me. It couldn't have been any more perfect.
It was dark when i headed up to the cabin. On previous evenings, there had been a bright moon so no flashlight was needed, but even though I had my flashlight with me, it was pitch black outside so note to self - head up to cabin before it gets dark!

Sunday
Today was a day to relax and in the afternoon there was a session on how to become a Parelli Ambassador. The program is due to officially launch in January of 2011, but I can tell you that there are some exciting things on the horizon!
This evening I think I will take a walk and snap some more photos.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hell you are sooo deserving of living your dream !!! You have a wonderful time there and remember.... you are in the right place in the right time, say all the right things, and all that comes to you is right for you right here and right now !!! I am so very happy for you Sharon and miss your smiling face !!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Lori xx gives kisses on noses to Chavi and Thor xx

    ReplyDelete