Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Two weeks down, six to go

My second week of work has come to an end and the weekend is upon us again.
These past four days, Pat and Linda and the rest of the executive team have actually been in Las Vegas attending a boot camp deal at Zappos. I thought it was a little ironic that they were there, and I was here, I did ask them to bring my horses back with them :0).
Anyway, it seems like their time there was very productive and we got to her about some of the trip this afternoon, I'm sure we will hear more about it next week.

Tomorrow, Kerrin and I are headed into Durango to take a look around, we are meeting Gina there as her boyfriend flew in today and they are staying in Durango tonight. There is supposed to be some festival going on there so looking forward to that. Then tomorrow night we are planning on going to the hot springs here in Pagosa.

Sunday we are looking at going on a hike weather permitting. It's been raining quite a lot here lately, not that I am complaining, I know my Vegas buddies would probably kill for a little rain x

I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you next week.

PS: It occurred to me today that some of you may not know that you can actually comment on my posts. Under each post you'll see the word "comment" (go figure), you can click on that and respond in any way you please. Just thought you'd like to know xx

No comments:

Post a Comment