Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is that a mouse?


I have to say that my two cabin mates and fellow interns, Gina (R) and Kerrin (L) keep me laughing.
Last night after drinking several cups of coffee before she went to bed, Gina decided she wasn't tired (Really!!!!) so she decided to do some yoga.
All was going well until she let out a shriek, jumped up to the empty top buck and screamed: "Is that a Mouse"? ha ha ha ha. Things went crashing down around us as we fumbled for flash lights and sure enough, this mouse came out from under Gina's bunk. (At this point i was happy to be sleeping on the other top bunk :0)
I suggested that she open the door so the mouse could get out, but Gina was afraid to get down. When she finally decided it was safe, she started to climb down and the minute her foot touched the floor, I screamed: "There he is", ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you should have seen her reaction, she jumped around like a looney and leaped onto Kerrin's bunk. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

She made Kerrin open the door and this saga went on the next hour before Gina felt ok to get into her own bunk.

Sigh - fun times!



No comments:

Post a Comment