Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I've come to Appreciate & Realize...

Since being in Pagosa Springs and staying at the Parelli Campus, I've come to appreciate:
  • Having peace of mind knowing my horses are being taken care of back in Vegas by my wonderful friends at Joel Ranch.
  • My husband for understanding that this is something I needed to do.
  • My friend Madi who gave me a wonderful leaving gift - (a mug that I drink my tea out of everyday) that has pictures of my horses and friends at Joel Ranch on it.
  • For my friend Sarah who is on call to look after our two dogs Sophie and Milo, and cat Sammy should Justin (hubby) get called out on a fire.
  • Being given the opportunity to do the Social Media Internship here at Parelli Central.
  • Having the privilege of staying at the ranch, a little slice of heaven, and seeing all that goes on there first hand.
  • New friends that I am making here at the ranch, notably Gina and Kerrin, my fellow interns and cabin buddies.
  • The short commute to work!
  • Pat and Linda Parelli for all that they do and all that they strive for.
Things I have come to realize:
  • I don't miss the TV.
  • I don't miss Starbucks.
  • I wish my horses were here with me.
  • I can't live without my flashlight :0).
  • I don't miss the Vegas Traffic!!!
  • Justin may not be watering the plants, eeek!
  • I don't want this experience to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment