Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day one

So today is a day to get settled in.

I headed into Pagosa Springs this morning and stopped by the visitors center and drove through the very quaint town.

After that I stopped by Parelli Central to see where I would be spending the next month, and got a tour of the offices. They have moved to a new building since I was last here and the new building as Mark quoted: is like the Pentagon.

They do everything there, from answering your calls to making their own ropes. It looks like it's going to be a great place to work for the next month and I am eager to get started.

I was also very fortunate to actually meet and Shake hands with Linda this morning after she came out of a meeting. She was very sweet and welcomed me to the team.

I headed back to the ranch after that and have been watching clinics all afternoon. It's times like this that I wish I had Sienna & Beau here.

This afternoon, I am headed back to the office for a staff meeting, and I will get introduced to everyone who works there, so I am looking forward to that.

I may not get the opportunity to blog every day, but I will do my best to write something on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment