Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Social Media Internship

I don't know where to start, but I was recently accepted to take part in the Social Media Internship at Parelli Central.

I am beside myself with excitement and running around like headless chicken this week getting things done, as I leave for Colorado on Wednesday 14th.

I am so excited about this opportunity. I will try and blog my experience while i am there and share my journey.

It has been my dream, ever since I saw Pat and Linda for the first time back in 1998, to be a part of this wonderful organization. An organization who's purpose is to make the world a better place for horses.

Am I finally starting to live my dream?, is my life about to make an amazing shift?, I think so and believe me, I am ready for it

No comments:

Post a Comment