Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

In for a treat


On Thursday evening we were in for a treat. Pat and his Mastery students put on a cow cutting and driving demo in the big top arena. It went on for almost two hours, everyone was fixated and i felt privileged to be witnessing this first hand.
It really was an amazing demo and you can see pictures here: http://parellicentral.tumblr.com/
Pictures under the baby pic (I actually took the pictures and posted them, part of my job :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment