Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Horseman's Apprentice fun

On Thursday night, Tim Sullivan, (who is a regular at the Wednesday night campfires on the campus and a good friend of Pat Parelli's) plays at a local pub here in Pagosa. So Thursday night almost everyone from the campus and office headed over there, as they were filming a piece for one of the up-coming Horseman's Apprentice episodes.


The place was packed and it turned out to be a fun night. Pat and Linda showed up and they filmed them dancing together, and I'd like to thank Wayne (a local gentleman) for showing me how to do the 'Two Step'. :0)

We had so much rain Thursday night, Gina, Kerrin and I had a heck of a time getting up to our cabin. The two girls had flip flops on and ended up barefoot as they kept sliding everywhere. We were laughing so hard I could barely catch my breath.

Anyway, the weekend is upon us and there is much going on so I'll save that for another post.



No comments:

Post a Comment