Sharon and Sienna

Sharon and Sienna

Social Media Internship

I was fortunate enough to be offered a Social Media Internship with Parelli, which has now turned into a permanent position.
I am excited to be here in Pagosa Springs on this journey and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

In a happy place!


I think these images speak for them selves. Sienna has settled in nicely and is enjoying the green grass and the cooler temperatures. It's in the 50's both mornings and evenings, and about 80 during the day with the occasional thunderstorm and rain. She has a great view from her pen of practically the whole ranch and can watch the clinics and lessons going on around her. (I wonder if she is really learning anything by watching :0).
I get up around 6am, clean her stall and give her fresh water and her breakfast, then head off to work. At lunch time we head back to the ranch and I take her out and let her graze.
In the evenings we go out and play and we have so many choices: the obstacles, arena grande, the honeycombes, the round pens, the pond, or the coverall. Either way Sienna takes everything in her stride and seems to be loving it here. You can see more pictures here.

The only thing that could make it better is if my Beau Boy was here also. I think about him all the time and wish he was here to enjoy it also.
The Beau Man

Gina and her horse Titan, and Kerrin and her loaner horse Boltar are also loving it here.Gina and Titan

Kerrin and Boltar

No comments:

Post a Comment